Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ladies Seat Campaign

Hi Pune, I am from Himachal working in Pune(HInjewadi).
Whenever I travel through the Local Buses(service is good as compared to my place,far better) the only disheartening thing is that people don't sit on the proper side in the bus. The "complete" left hand side seats (which is although ambiguous in itself) are reserved for the ladies but I rarely see ladies sitting on them.
Most of the times those seats are occupied by "Gentleman" of all sorts and mostly by the IT people(I am also of that race/creed/breed) and the ladies are standing :(
Be it corporation,Station, guys have made it a habit to sit on the ladies seat.
So what I want "us" to do is to start an Online campaign to make the things right :) In this, this blog can help me, please take into consideration, this proposal.
I have prepared a plan, to carry on with this plan I need the support of fellow blogger s.
Through this, we will try to make people aware of their rights and the Transport authorities aware of their responsibility, because I hardly see them doing the right thing and In case it is a matter of giving "change" they will star hurling abuses at you in Marathi, wish is my personal experience :(
I would like to join the community as well :) waiting for your response
Regards,
Tarun Goel

I mailed the administrator when I was in Pune, now I have left Pune, but still Online Campaign can be started. The mail was sent on Sun, Mar 1, 2009, but at that time THIS blog was in hibernation, I guess :), so couldn't proceed.
But someone has said once, better late than never :)
Waiting for response(s)

8 comments:

Pritash Chaudry said...

I applaud your initiative. I am not sure about others but I can help. Mail me your idea @ pritashchaudry@gmail.com

Onion Insights said...

We really appreciate your efforts. This is a noble cause and we wish you the best.


We at Onion Insights
(onioninsights.blogspot.com) are always happy to come across bloggers like you. We are also glad to inform you that your writing skills can now be put to good use and you can make some extra money too.

Sign up as a freelance Mystery Shopper - go to www.sassieshop.com/2eyp and select New Shopper Signup with Onion Insights - A Boutique Mystery Customer Experience Management firm and get paid for telling us your shopping or dining experience.

You read correctly - you get paid for shopping!


For more details log on to
www.onioninsights.blogspot.com, read our blog and give us a call on +919769781001 or shoot us an email at support@onioninsights.com.

An OI Team Member will get in touch with you as soon as possible! There are many Mystery Shopping assignments available in your city.

Looking forward to working with you.

Tarun Goel said...

I Was out of my place, but I expected more than what we have :)
Nevermind,we can still wait for other people to see this at least

Onion Insights said...

Hi

We are following up on our invitation to you to sign up as a OI Mystery Shopper. Is there any specific question you have or any doubt that we could clarify for you? In case of any difficulties signing up, give us a call on +919769781001 or shoot us an email at support@onioninsights.com.
Hoping to hear from you soon.


Regards,
OI Team - Mumbai

shri said...

Hi Tarun

First of all Congrates for taking initiatives.whatever u have mentioned in the blog is all about reality while travelling through bus specially in pune.I advice all ladie that everyone will have full rights to act against(Make them realize that its ladies sheet)the jantalman sitting on ladies sit.
If anyone will have any difficulty or problem while doing such actions i am ready to help u through our campaign (Mail me at kharabe.shrikant@gmail.com)

srmsofttech said...

Online cash loans are for anyone who needs to borrow funds and is not limited depending on credit. If you have bad credit there are online cash loans that will fit your needs but anyone can apply online including those with shining credit. click Here

anjile said...

Get Genuine Ways To Earn Money Online With Payment Proofs. You Can Learn How To Make Money With Traffic Improvement Tips
and make $100 every day .So That You Don't Waste Your Time And Money.for details visit,clickhere

Dr sangram mane said...

MatruGarbha Sanskar Foundation is a Pregnancy care organization based in Pune.Matru garbha sanskar class will help you to bond with your baby before he/she is born.We offer 1) Preconception Guidence Program.2) Garbha Sanskar and Pregnancy care.3) Labour and child birth.4) Postnatal care for mother and baby (post delivery).
Visit: http://matrugarbhasanskar.com/
E-mail :matrugarbhasanskar@gmail.com
Contact Us:9970623761 , 9766936170