Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bloggers from Pune

I would like to introduce you all to two blogger brothers from Pune

  • Vishwas Chiplunkar whose interests are ancient Indian mathematics, ancient systems of predictions including Chineese I-Ching, Egyptian Tarot, Kabala, Persian Ramal, Tajik, Gemini Sutras etc. He's also interested in various topics from Recreational Mathematics like magic squares etc. His other areas of interests are Logic Puzzles, card tricks, Chess, Su-Doku, Rubik's Cube, Board Games, Mazes, and alike mathematical / Scientific toys.
  • Yashwant Chiplunkar whose interests are related to Electronics especially Ham Radio.
Do have a look at their blogs.

4 comments:

Gurudatta Raut said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SatishTalim said...

Gurudatta, please write to Anil the owner of this blog. As soon as his exams are over he shall add your name too. No problems.

Medha Purandare said...

I visited both Chiplunkar Bros.link. Good to know. I sent url for preparing torch to my Son. Hope they join here after Anil's exam.
Best wishes to Anil and all others who are appearing exams.

saps said...

vishwas...my friends always curse me for not believing in astrological predictions.can u plz give me one satisfting reason why u believe in predictions so tht i find a reason to too.